Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

A Merry Christmas Reverb! Photo - a present to yourself. Sift through all the photos of you from the past year. Choose one that best captures you; either who you are, or who you strive to be. Find the shot of you that is worth a thousand words. Share the image, who shot it, where, and what it best reveals about you.


I set up the camera on the timer to take this pic in our living room on Josh's birthday in OctoberWe had just come back from a birthday dinner at Sushi King, one of our favorite spots.  This picture reveals what I love and treasure most: my wonderful husband and our incredible son.  I like that our living room is in the shot, too, because even though our home primarily houses our family, we strive to be a family of hospitality ... opening our doors and sharing the space God has so graciously given us with others.  I want to grow in this area, but no matter how many people I host in this room, these two fellas are my priority.

No comments: