Thursday, July 25, 2013

Spring Recap: May

  I've fallen off the blog-wagon the past few months, but now that we've come out of our haze of the million and one events we had during May, June, and early July, I think I'll attempt to catch up. So, here's what we were up to in May ...

  This little man enjoyed his last days as a two-year-old. Precious boy.
 

   And this little girl enjoyed eating ... gotta keep those cheeks nice and squishy!


  Liam had his third birthday on the 11th, and couple of birthday parties sprinkled during the surrounding weeks. I'll have to do a separate post on his celebration and his 3rd birthday interview!
 

  I got to experience my first Mother's Day with two armfuls of love. We celebrated with a morning at home, lunch with Josh's family and dinner with my family.
 

  The dinner with my family was actually a celebration of the graduations of my little sister and little brother from college and high school, respectively (sorry, Zach, that we didn't get a picture together). Isn't my sis lovely? Yes, yes she is.


  At the end of the month we got to see Josh's sister and her husband when they came in town from Nashville for Memorial Day weekend. The kids love getting to hug on and play with their Uncle Kyle and Aunt Millie.
 

   And then we rounded out the month with a trip to Silver Dollar City. Liam was willing to try out some new rides, which is way outside his comfort zone; and Cora was just happy to be surrounded by people to watch.


So, May in a nutshell. Cute kids, lots of celebrating. Stay tuned for June!

No comments: