Monday, March 30, 2009

I've Been Busy ...

So, my schedule as of late has not allowed for much time for writing, which is sort of a bummer, but I have really enjoyed the busyness that I've been wrapped up in. Most days my schedule is as follows: wake up & go to work, get off work anywhere between 5:00pm-9:30pm (one night a week I do private practice until VERY late in the evening), come home & jump around between projects (painting rooms, unpacking boxes, refinishing/painting furniture, try to keep up with regular household chores), & finally, go to bed around midnight. Here are a few of the projects that have been occupying my time ...

I bought this old china cabinet



& made it look like this



I repainted a 60 yr. old bed for our guest bedroom



And we've been figuring out good living room arrangements



So, that's what I've been up to!

2 comments:

kristina said...

yea! more pictures!! and i love the chia cabinet! I am so excited to see your house in person!!!

Unknown said...

wow i am so impressed by what you did to transform the china cabinet! please teach me your ways! :)