Thursday, November 11, 2010

6 Months Later!

My baby is 6 months old! I haven't blogged about him once since his birth, but I feel I have a very good excuse. We didn't have internet at our home (except on our phones) until a couple of weeks ago, and I certainly was not going to type out blogposts with my index fingers alone. I'm excited to have internet. I'm excited to attempt blogging again ... you know, for like the fourth time. So, I really like it when other blogging folks do monthly updates on their kiddos, because I think that they will appreciate having that record to go back to and read later on. I don't have time tonight to do that, but hopefully tomorrow. For now, here's a visual record of my cutie's development over the past six months ...

Liam at one week old



One Month



Two Months



Three Months



Four Months



Five Months



Six Months!

No comments: