Thursday, May 3, 2012

This IS Baseball!

  Over the past few weeks, Liam has taken to singing, particularly when he is playing on his own or otherwise lost in his own thoughts. I am serenaded with "ee-yo-yo-yo" (the E-I-E-I-O of Old MacDonald had a Farm) and "twinkle, twinkle" (complete with twinkly star hand motions, which is my favorite part) multiple times a day.

  The newest song, and the one that best represents Liam's interests, is "Take Me Out to the Ball Game". He LOVES when we sing this song to him and requests it frequently; but I didn't realize how much of it he had picked up until last week, when I heard him singing "old ball game" over and over and decided to test him out on the lyrics, sing-in-the-blank style. The next day in the car, we were able to capture the cuteness on video.

 

 Now if we can just get him to yell, "this IS baseball!" and then call the Hogs at the end, I'm pretty sure we could get him a job at the Razorback stadium.

No comments: