Saturday, November 17, 2012

Four Months Cute

  When I posted Cora's 4 month post the other day, I hadn't gotten around to taking her pictures yet. Usually I like to take the kids' month pictures in one of my favorite outfits of theirs ... these days my favorite look for Cora is just her soft, smooshy baby skin. I'll have to edit my previous post and add these in, but I wanted to put them in a new post, as well, to make sure our family sees them ... she's just too cute!


At her 4 month appointment, Cora weighed 14.5 lbs. and was 25 in. long - in the 75th percentile for both (and for head circumference) just like she was at her 2 month check-up.



And just for fun, here's another one of our sweet gal at 4 months ...


and one of her big brother at the same age.  Look at his adorable big, round, bald head!


I love my little people!

No comments: