Wednesday, April 20, 2011

11 Month Pics

I kept forgetting to take Liam's 11 month pictures and finally remembered this morning. I had decided that I would get him dressed and take them right after his morning nap ... when I went in to get him after he woke up, this is the hair I found:


Definitely the most serious case of bedhead he's had thus far! I'm just thankful he finally has enough hair to get bedhead. That feisty face is an indicator of how smoothly our photo shoot went.


Gratefully, I was able to get several happy ones before he completely melted down. This is his little Easter outfit - the weather for the next week is so unpredictable that I wanted to make sure I got some shots in it, just in case he's not able to be in it long on Easter.


And would you look at those tiny, golden eyelashes? They are just too sweet.

No comments: