Monday, February 6, 2012

Time is Ticking Away

   Tick, tick, ticking away ...

  For a variety of reasons, I was having trouble falling asleep tonight. After some time cuddled on the couch reading my Bible I still didn't feel ready for sleep, so  I started looking through old pics of my boy. I recently took some newer pictures of him to give to some family members as Valentine's, so I thought it would be fun to see if I had taken any pictures of him on that same day last year.

  I'm a little gut-wrenched by my findings ...

January 22, 2011





January 22,2012

  I believe that last January someone failed to inform me that by the same time the following year my little baby boy would be a seemingly nearly grown man, in comparison. This is unacceptable.

  I suppose I'll go sleep now. Or just stare at the video monitor to make sure he doesn't turn into a 10 year old before morning.

No comments: